Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hard Night

I know you dont have your laptop or will read this for like ever but I want you to have something to read when you get back online. So here's my latest entry.

Tonight has been a hard night. I feel like I keep telling someone that already knows my side of the story exactly what they already know. It's so frustrating and it just gets my mind turning again which I hate more than anything. I realizing this post isnt going to go anywhere because I feel like a broken record. It's harder and harder to post my thoughts because I've been trying to guard my thoughts most carefully. Needless to say I'm way over flustered. I just dont know anything anymore. Walking through life on auto pilot. I'm going to bed though. Maybe I'll have something long to post later on this week. As always. Until next time.

Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment