Monday, March 1, 2010

First Post of the Month; My World is Blown to Pieces

Today was great. This is in the most sarcastic tone I cant put in writing but if you were here with me right now you'd know today was the worst way start coming back to school over vacation. I dont even want to go into details. Once again my mind is just blown away. It's a feeling of not even knowing what to think. Not knowing what to feel. I want to cry but the tears just wont come and frankly arent worth it. This is the feeling of finding out you've been lied to, to your face, once again by someone you thought you could trust. I try to wrap my mind around why people are like this, how that act like someone they arent. This isnt going to be a long post because I still cant wrap my head around what I should be thinking right now. I guess people really dont change. As always, until next time.

Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment