Monday, March 8, 2010

Why?

Lately everything has been a why question for me. Why do I want to do this? Why do I act like this? Why do I feel like this? Why why why why why why why? I've been questioning everything lately. Nothing seems right and I'm just waiting for something completely bad and eye opening to happen to me but I'm still walking in a haze.

Moving on the what I've done since I last posted. Well today was my first time ever donating blood to the Red Cross. It wasnt an extremely great experience but I'm glad I did it because I feel like I helped someone in need. Later on this week I'm going to take the ASVAPS or whatever it is to see about my military opportunities. Kinda nervous because I want to do good on my first try to see exactly what they will let me do. Midterms come out tomorrow and I'm looking at two big fat F's I couldnt stop from slipping through. My dad is going to kill me unles I killm yself before hand so Idk if I'll even make it.

Still girls desperately throwing themselves at me like I'm the perfect boy friend and blah blah blahh. That or they just want to get laid. Tonight's episode of How I Met Your Mother reminded me of what I'm going through right now. Mourning periods. How after getting out of a relationship there is this time you just dont want to do anything to hurt each other even more than you've already been hurt. Even then I dont think I'm getting out of this Mourning Period anytime soon. I cant be a player or an assshole like these other guys that run around like they own the place.

Still it always seems the nice guy always finishes last. Oh well I'll deal. As always until next time

Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment