Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snowy Day=Thinking Day

So it snowed last night. Not much snow. Just enough to cover the grass and bring back that winter sense. Of course I didnt wake up until about 12:30 this afternoon because of a long night which left me restless. Well when I finally got outside to shovel at 3, I promptly realized how heavy the snow was because it was raining. This made me angry because I was already frustrated. I ran inside and grabbed my Ipod to blast some music into my ears and fuel my frustration. Despite that it was a very good work out to lift the snow and get it out far enough so my dad could plow. That's when a song came on that I hadnt heard in awhile. Stronger by Kanye West. I didnt really think of it much for a bit but as the song kept going I started to think "Man. I've been through a lot and it really has made me a strong person." Even though I'm still a little down, and maybe a little bit more frustrated at the world, I cant help but that it for making me strong. So I'm starting to feel a lot better. I've realized this all really isnt that bad. Just gotta roll with the punches and deal because when push comes to shove, I'm the one that wins. So thanks world. Thanks for making me the stronger and better person. As always. Until next time.

Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment