Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pickers

I have so much to write about and so much on my mind. So many choices are coming my way so fast and it's getting really crazy. I feel like I'm running out of time. First and most major thing on my mind is that I have the oppertunity to graduate early next year. There are 3 options. Since I only need 2 classes I dont even have to go back next year. I could take the classes at a local college and transfer the credits. I would still be "A part" of the school but I wouldnt have actually attend. Second option is signing up for 5 classes that are semester courses and then leave in January. The third option is not play with my schedule, take 7 classes and stay the whole year. Now part of me wants to not even come back. I'm done with high school. Done with the building, done with the people, and done with being so damn bored. Then I realize I would miss my friends. Now graduation is no longer important for me. I dont care if I dont walk and dont have the gown and the hat and blah blah blah. I think this is because a very close friend I've had since 6th grade will be moving to Florida this summer and she is the only person I would ever want to share such a special event with. Prom is another thing that just doesnt strike me as important. Maybe if I was madly in love with a high school sweetheart or something but even then not to crazy about it.

As for my feelings about going for a half year, that is a good compromise for me and my friends but at the same time I dont think I'll be able to take 3 months or so of school. Then going for the whole year seems just plain stupid. If I cant stand it this year how will I make it through next year. Once my friends heard my options so many of them said they would miss me. One of my close friends said she'd be devistated if I didnt came back and that really hit me hard in my heart. At the same time my head is telling me to do what is best for me.

Next is how fast everything is coming. I need to decide what I want to do by June as far as graduation goes. Plus I need to start really sitting down and thinking about what I want to do after high school. I know military but I do not know what branch. With my ASVAB score of 90 out of 99 I can basically do whatever I want in the military no matter where I go. I could go into nuclear science. Be all crazy and then when I get out go into the secret service and just be plain kick ass. It is a very tempting thought because I would make bank but at the same time I dont know. I have my eyes on the Navy to travel...but I'm getting more and more turned onto the Marines. They're so kick ass and I want some daunting title. So I can be like "Yeah I was a Marine for 10 years" or something because it just sounds better than "I was in the Navy" So another thing I have to think about.

Plus, even though it's really stupid to say, I'm elligible for a new phone in June and I have no clue what I want! It's a stupid thing to be bugged about but it's just another choice, another thing to think about that's added onto my list.

Another thing that is bugging me is how everytime I need or am going to do work something to do with my parents ends up throwing off my night. Tonight I had to type a 15 page research essay rough draft due tomorrow but no, my mom had some jewelry party and no surprise all these women brought their annoying little elementary kids that dont understanding running around the house screaming and running through someone's room really isnt a good idea. Long story short I did not even do a cover page tonight. So now my stress level is so high and I cant even think about doing it now.

This brings me to the title of this entry. Pickers. Yeah I hate them. Definition of picker- Someone that picks or does little things to slowly drive someone insane. This includes but is not limited to actions, small hints, or starting arguments every minute you see them about a subject. I'm surrounded by pickers. My teachers, my parents, my boss, and even some of my friends. It drives a person insane. My mother picks about everything and anything and on top of that is every negative thought that anyone could come up about any subject I bring up. Her energy is just negative. She comes into the room and I'm instantly frustrated, angry, depressed, and just cant stand anything. Pickers. They suck and I hate them.

In the end I'm just in a really weird mood. I know this was all complaining and I dont blame you if you didnt even get through the first paragraph but I guess this is the only place I can unload. I've been thinking about stealing a notebook and keeping a journal/ writing book with me at all times just so I can maybe actually put something interesting up on here. Well I guess I'll attempt to go to bed again. Maybe try putting my Ipod in this time. As always, until next time.

Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment